Emergency Response Information Kit (E.R.I.K.)
This kit comes in a plastic pouch with a magnet on the back side to place on the refrigerator door. It is available free of charge at the Seniors Resource office. These kits help seniors to keep all their important medical information in one place.
- Instructions on how to complete the ERIK
- Identification card to identify who the kit belongs to
- Health Care Directive form (living will)
- Medication Card
- Organ Donor Card (optional)
- Sticker to place on door that notifies emergency response that there is an E.R.I.K. on the front of the refrigerator